The annual CanterburyTech Summit is the preeminent industry event of the year for the tech sector. This one-day conference hosts national and international speakers as well as a trade show area. The Tech Summit offers both aspirational and educational content and allows attendees to learn about new technology developments, have insight into success stories, and explore new business opportunities. The event also provides plenty of opportunity to network and share views, problems, and solutions with others working in your field.
- Professor Leigh Angus, Head of Innovation and Commercialisation – ASB
- Professor Mark Billinghurst, a world leader in Augmented Reality
- Alan Booth, CEO of Cryptopia, a global crypto-currency exchange based in Christchurch.
- Keri Niven, Aurecon‘s Global Digital Collaboration Leader.
- Avinash Rao is the Guidance, Navigation and Control Manager at Rocket Lab
Join us for one of four workshops prior to the main conference. Our workshops provide a hands-on, deep-dive into topics including Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Innovation & team leadership. All workshops are by registration only and have limited capacity. Morning tea will be provided.
When and Where
12 September 2018
12 PM – 7 PM
9am – 11:30am Pre-conference workshops
Airforce Museum of New Zealand
45 Harvard Ave, Wigram. Christchurch, 8042
$34.50 – $402.50
Canterbury Tech Members $150 + GST
Pre-conference Workshops: Free, $50+GST or $75+GST
Buy Tickets at http://www.techsummit.nz/
If you’re new to the Summit, or haven’t been for a few years, see highlights of last year’s Summit in this short video: https://vimeo.com/237312167